The economy is causing many unexpected, and sudden repatriations. Today’s blog will include some tips on what to do when departing from a school abroad to best prepare your children to re-enter a school at home.
Tips for Academic Departure Success:
- Identify key supporters at school and obtain contact details in case family needs anything after leaving;
- Take hard copies of transcripts and know how to obtain soft copies;
- Ask school to write up basis for grading if appropriate;
- Get teacher recommendations while still familiar to teachers;
- Talk to teachers about types of school where child would thrive in new home;
- Bring description of curriculum by subject;
- Gather awards, certificates, or physical evidence of qualifications achieved;
- Bring medical certificates in hand luggage.
Tune in tomorrow’s for Tips for Academic Arrival Success!